When: Fri, October 11, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Where: Camp Brewster, Fontenelle Forest
(1313 Bellevue Blvd N., Bellevue, NE 68005)
Are you tired of swimming upstream against a strong current? Is your intuition telling you there is an easier way to lead your organization? Join other colleagues who are exploring new ways to lead and transform their organizations using nature-inspired designs. As we shift our thinking from an inert organization to a living system, our leadership and our organizations transform. This workshop is designed to explore in a deeper way how nature can help you transform your organization.
- Connect. With other like-minded leaders in the network diving into living systems
- Build Capacity. Increase your ability to catalyze positive, integrative change within your organization
- Deepen. Gain a deeper understanding of nature’s design principles and the living systems leadership framework.
- Apply. Practice applying the living systems design to your leadership challenges
- Dr. Kathleen E. Allen, author of Leading from the Roots: Nature-Inspired Leadership Lessons for Today’s World
- Daniel Lawse: Principle and Chief Century Thinker, Verdis Group
- Matt Rezac: Principle and Founder, Blue Dot Consulting