Join a free LIVE 75 Minute Zoom Call with a Panel of Living System Thinkers
June 25, 2020 at 11 am PT / 1 pm CT / 2 pm ET
What are you choosing to invest in and nurture going forward as we move through the social, health and economic disruptions occurring within our society?
We invite leaders from every sector to an insightful and interactive conversation to discover:
- Four worldview shifts that have greater explanatory power to understand what is fundamentally shifting in the world.
- Ways in which living systems choose to act and launch new experiments that are a better fit with the changing external environment.
- The third phase of the Adaptive Cycle — “Launch” — focusing on planting seeds of new ways of doing things, experimenting, and observing what takes hold.
- An invitation to look at what is germinating in your organization or life which points toward launching new ideas and initiatives to increase resilience and thriving going forward.
Continuing from and expanding upon the conversation from our last two calls — Living Systems Path to Rapid Adaptation and Exploring New Patterns and Possibilities — participants will reflect on what is germinating in them, and what they want to act on that will continue to change and evolve how they work and lead in a rapidly changing environment.
Join our panel as they share powerful concepts and pose key questions every leader must ask of themselves and their organization right now. Work with peers during an interactive breakout session about what they are experimenting with going forward.
Attendees will also receive:
- A recording of the call.
- Notes from breakout sessions.
- PDF’s of resources shared on the call.